Favorite color

 

My favorite color’s blue,



how ‘about you,

how ‘about you?



My favorite color’s blue,

how ‘about you,

how ‘about you?

 

“Red!”

 


My favorite color’s red,

I like red, I like red!

My favorite color’s red,

I like red, I like red!

 

Colors, colors,

 


What’s your favorite color?

Colors, colors,

What’s your favorite color?

 

“Green!”

 


My favorite color’s green,

I like green, I like green!

My favorite color’s green,

I like green, I like green!

 

“Yellow!”

 


My favorite color’s yellow,

I like yellow, I like yellow!

My favorite color’s yellow,

I like yellow, I like yellow!

 

Colors, colors,

What’s your favorite color?

Colors, colors,

What’s your favorite color?

 

“Orange!”



 

My favorite color’s orange,

I like orange, I like orange!

My favorite color’s orange,

I like orange, I like orange!

 

“Purple!”

 


My favorite color’s purple,

I like purple, I like purple!

My favorite color’s purple,

I like purple, I like purple!

 

Colors, colors,

What’s your favorite color?

Colors, colors,

What’s your favorite color?

 

Colors _ __ Apr.__  ____.


Q1, purple (     ) 

      (A)紅 (B)黃 (C)紫

Q2, orange (     )

      (A)紅 (B)橘 (C)紫

Q3, red (     )

      (A)紅 (B)黃 (C)紫

 

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

【WS之書法空間】2026

【words 】字詞 P. 78

【Monkey King】中英對照